NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
Tonight I got my first ever successful behind the back waist wrap! Forward direction right side, 2 beat. Yayyyy. So far I can only go into it from a btb weave though. Will have to work on that.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wicked man learning them feels so good doesnt it .

now you need the carry and the 3 beat on the other side good uck they all start to flow, a little tip, turn you head and face the direction of your poi, and feel that little extra reach will help no end.

NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by 1112:
a little tip, turn you head and face the direction of your poi, and feel that little extra reach will help no end.
Yeah, no kidding, you kinda have to "know" that you can reach far enough...it helps that your body learns to avoid hitting yourself in the face.
When I was practicing with just my left hand doing btb ww on the right my friend remarked "whoa, it looks like you have two right hands."
Can't wait to get all the rest of this wonderful world of moves.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

meltingBRONZE Member
journeyman
76 posts

Posted:
my mind is only just starting to comprehend what my body is meant to be doing ill get back to you if i figure it out

are you gonna drink that?