bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
only way i can describe this one is after two hours smoking and poiing with my much-abused and long-suffering apprentice/master dru

it is

the incredible, the almighty, never seen before....

The rhomboidal obtuse waist-wrap.

start with your left hand in an isoscelectic plane, bring your right hand down at an angle no greater than 84 degrees, throw in a normal wasitwrap(same direction, but different), take the staff from your left elbow and perform a double tortoise to come out in an inverted elbow noose.

i promise a video soon.

Rob

ps tried it with a triple tortoise exit but it leaves the hands in a reverse sheepshank so you would need a half-hitch to come out and i can't do them yet... any help anyone?

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i've recently found that coming out of a reverse sheepshank is easier if you use the old gaellic handgrip on your fourth and sixth poi and visualise the half-hitch as a btb reef knot with the three car traffic jammer replacing all your carries.

hope that helps - if not here is half a bowl of sanity soup and a tea strainer to eat it with.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ahaaa! but surely the old gaelic handgrip is only applicable when in mornington crescent? therefore if you want to come into the double tortoise from the btb reef knot you need the NEW gaelic handgrip on the left 6th finger...(if you don't have a sixth finger go to the plastic surgery section of the HoP shop where malcolm will be pleased to oblige
R

NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
well that was a great laugh...keep it up guys

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by bluecat:
if you don't have a sixth finger go to the plastic surgery section of the HoP shop where malcolm will be pleased to oblige
R

rob - the above link is still down.
i have installed divx codecs and have stroked my monitor by the cooling vents just like you told me to.
i have tried talking to the mouse in voices like both metal mickey and robocop but to no avail.
i finally put out the firewall around my desk with a damp towel and then rang the microsoft helpline and asked them what the phrase 'operating system' has to do with any of their products (cos my system doesn't operate too bloody well right now).

i am @ the end of my tether bluemincateiro. i guess i'll have to go down to the sacred store myself and get my new gills from there. which brings me to my new move - the '4bt rev btb uw ww' (uw = underwater). its the poi equivalent of an 'ss bs ts' with more water and less grip tape.

meow to you.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
In this discusion we must consider the interaction of hypersphere plane momentum during the transfer from a double tortoise to a triple tortoise exit. That is the reason it wasn't opperating correctly. Your reverse sheepshank should have been modified into a Tautline Hitch by using a reverse hypersphere crossover neckrole. If this is not done, the magnetic nano-particles within the liquid crystal director field would cause an unrecoverable loss of momentum and the staff would fall to the gound and land on your big toe. This cause/effect relationship should lead to a cascade effect ending with your staff being broken into a million pieces and being deposited in the dumpster next door, and you waking up in a bar ditch with a horrible hangover. And among themselves the Sheep shank transfers should work just fine, however as you can obviously see, it doesn't work that way when you try and use the elbow noose. I think the problem deffinitly lies here https://www.drugs.indiana.edu/prevention/bong1.gif
or here https://www.drugs.indiana.edu/graphics/photographs/marij7.gif

lighting your farts on fire can also have this dangerouse cascade effect.

And the theory of hypersphere momentum transfers built as a planar-fluidic flow on the basis of that can manipulate the behavior of the sheep shank exit, thus allowing it to work correctly.

Video to follow soon. It will be about week befor I have it posted, which actually means about three weeks due to my lazy arse and the freezing cold weather.

I hope this helped, as I spent a great deal of time making sure I had all of this written correctly.

[ 26. February 2003, 05:54: Message edited by: santanatrue ]

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
That's just a fountain. If you did it with a windmill, it's be a full fountain.

if you did it with steel wool, it'd be a sparkling windmill.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
My daddy always says

"If you can't dazzel them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol i just refound this.

can cole please explain to me what i was talking about?

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
comedy gold

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Uhh, guys? This definitely belongs in the 'Advances Moves' section.. biggrin

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!