arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well i figured out a cool move. it involves a hammer.

take a hammer, and start prying something really forcefully with the claw end. now let the claw accidentally slip out. if you have a perfectly weighted, heavy all steel "juggling" hammer like me, the business end should flip out, do an isolation halfway between the original position and your face, and then quite forcefully come out of the isolation and on the high momentum out swing split your lip wide open, sever a vein and cause large amounts of blood do pour out everywhere. that's right, researchers are perfecting this much coveted move even now and are preparing a release in video format soon for the poi moves section...

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Errrrr, I think I'm gunna focus on my butterflies for the moment, that sounds like it could be pretty painfull if you got it wrong, or right or pretty painfull regardless.

Hope your ok btw...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Look on the bright side it could have hit you somewhere else.

Sack tap + poi ball

Sack tap + 28 oz framing hammer

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
My advice : Don't go near a nail gun!!!!

So much fire, so little body hair...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
and now for a channel five action update...

playin with my toys today and introduced my new lip to my meteors. ouch.

nail guns? i can hit a cactus at fifty feet with a paper magazine senco framer. the scary thing is i'm actually a very skilled carpenter, and darn good with a hammer as a blacksmith too. i'm just working too hard (building an art nouveau vinework gate out of scrap metal for our circus school). plus it takes skill to isolate a hammer and unroll it on your face. people always tell me i practice too much

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
:runs in the room shouting at arshi:
:your fuckin loco man:
:rolls around the room in fits of laughter:
:could only happen to you couldnt it:
:nice move though dude, get it on film? could make money on one of those damn tube programs full of howlers! make a few bucks and buy loads of nice new less dangerous toys [please excuse meteors from less dangerous section].

hope ur ok though man.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeah, everybody, i'm fine. the only thing hurt is my pride. oh yeah and my lip.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Nice, very nice. I think I got you beat though.

I was climbing in the attic, and my leg brushed against a 2x4. A splinter of wood 4 inches long went through my pants, into my leg and out the other side (no meat, it went inbetween muscle and skin for about 3 1/2 inches befor it came out the other side. You ever skin a rabbit or deer or anything? You know that layer that is easy to cut through? That whitish stuff that attaches your skin to your meat? Well, it went right along that layer nice and easy, untill it came back out.) So then I climbed out of the attic (getting fun yet? just wait) and I went to my room, and got the video camera. (so I could show my grandkids) I had my buddy film it for me, cuss words and all. So, I got the alcohol (the drinking kind too) and set about trying to pull it out with needle nose plyers. So, the skin stretched and stretched like rubber, but the splinter wouldn't come out. SO I pulled harder, and well I guess it must have been cracked from when it broke off from the board in the attic, because it broke off about a 1/4 inch inside my leg (it was still sticking out the other side mind you). So then I had to drive 25 miles to the local voodoo village. I could have done it myself, but wood is bad, and I wanted some antibiotics just in case.

anyways, it has almost healed up completely and no sign of infection.

I got some nice footage if anybody wants to see it. I can pu it on my web site for all you twisted freaks out there. And I saved the splinter for evidence, it's a little bit red still.

(p.s. hope you are doing better Arashi)

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

NickCMonkey Wrangler
183 posts

Posted:
If you're not serious about putting it on your website then you should be. I want to see it.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
haha, dumb luck dude.

reminds me of a time in my youth still living at my moms n shit, i decided to take a trip to the attic, an attic with no flooring, just beams.
my parents being away on hols at the time, well mid hunting for stuff up there and slipped, had to pull my self up from through my moms bed room ceeling i thought i was in for a right fucking when they got back, luckily it was in the corner of the room so it was easy enough to get fixed by my uncle.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I carried the splinter around with me for two days afterwards (in a zip lock baggie), so I could show it to people. In that time I learned that some people have weak stomachs

But if you realy want to see it I guess I could. I have been told it is like something off "Jackass"

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!