NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
Entirely irrelevant post, but I wanted to express my joy at finally (90% of my work on it came tonight, though) being able to consistently pull corkscrew and weave hyperloops.

Um...That's it.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nice one dude, congrats

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
woah!!

I go away from poi moves for a second and when I come back everyone's pulling off bad-ass moves and I don't have anything to boast about no more.......lol.

Great stuff - keep it up. It feels beautiful when you get something new - please don't ever forget that feeling.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
Thanks all. Feels like one big happy poi family on these boards.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
Speaking of hyperloops, is it possible to use them to turn into a reverse weave? It should be theoretically possible because 4+ beat weaves can still be turned to reverse, just wondering if anybody out there actually does these hyperloop weave turny things. Thanks.