Forums > Social Chat > Where is everyone today??

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi everyone.....I enjoy this site alot, I spend alot of time reading through it...I was just wondering where everyone today...it all seems a bit quiet..... I am sat in totally dull office, rain pouring down...wishing I was back on the Beach spinning the balls, sea lapping at the feet.....Oh how much I yearn for it....So what is amusing today...just to make mine a bit brighter.... shocked shocked shocked

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
I'm sat in the office too. Kinda of a Simpson's sky ting going on outside. Bitta Blue, bitta cloud.Looking forward to a J, and practising tonight. So much to learn!! :-)~~M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
Today I have been on a huge mission to help my friend get a party set up, at which we will be spinning fire at smile (on friday)The weather is shit we even had mini tornados down here in the south of england and a couple of caravans got turned over!! shockedI am am looking forward to having a nice cold beer and watching top gear so I can drool over the new Aston martin 'vanquish' mmmmm nice!!!peace

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i flew a miniature blimp today for 2 hours in downtown houston on a piece of cable, while another person took pictures of it. totally not in the job description.So now im dirty, sweaty, and about 4 hours behind on my site drawings. (what i was hired to do) I hate to be an ass about it but i never intended on going out in the field. I am a AutoCAD operator. I sit in front of my little desk and my little fan, not getting dirty, drawing site plans all day. Its funny how job desciption doesnt matter untill raises come around. Then when i have been asking to be bumoed up to an Operator 2, the "Job description" says that i dont have enough experience yet, i need another 6 months to be considered. Sorry about the semi-rant. I am keeping well under the level it could be at.Other than that crap, my day is just peaches and cream.."S"------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Methinks Mr Computer needs a date with Miss Drippy Glass of Water... tongue

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
5 and a half year bump...nice

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Haha, we pulled this post out of kindergarten.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol is this the new in thing? bumping the oldest thread you can find ubblol

Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
...... yes... yes it is, Ravehead, proving you are not up to speed on your trends! Unhip, unhip, I say! biggrin

But we love you anyway. hug

I was at work, and the mall, and, now, in my Hello Kitty pajama pants, curling up for another cold and lonely Northern night. wink

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I want to go home frown

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts