Forums > Social Chat > Video Documentary/ Seeking participants

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey all!If you are interested in being a part of a documentary on all forms of fire manipulation, contact me. I need interview and performance footage for feature length production based in North California.Flame on!Brianbpk@worldmailer.com

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Nice of malcolm to always be looking out for us. I appreciate that malcolm, I didn't look at it like that until you put up those names. Good lookin out kid.lolEric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Response to Malcolm.....Thanks for responding Malcolm.The reason for the documentary is to shed light; as it were; on an exciting and beautiful form of artistic expression and the peoples involved. After an initial overview of the origins of the art, the documentary's focus will be on a few selected artists, their particular talents, and on their individual expressions and commentaries. It is my goal to help bring into being a wider understanding and appreciation of this marvelous artform and to do so in a sensitive and compassionate manner. I have no deadlines to meet and I plan to take as much time, research, and sensitivity as needed to do so. Thank you for your concerned comments. Please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.SincerelyBrian Keithbpk@worldmailer.com