Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
OK I was twriling a few nightss ago doing Matrix Butterfly, (do butterfly and lean back like you're Neo dodging bullets, how low can you go and than get yourself back up from that bent over backwards position and now I'm rambling and getting off the subject) Anyway my back was telling me that I wasn't going to be able to stand back up this time so I casually went into butterfly laying down on the ground. After about two two or three beats of butterflying the poi hit each other became attatched anhit my chest, resulting in a large flame comming out of my Hurculean torso (I can dream can't I?) and than they bounced off and became untangled. I jumped back up shouted to be mates "Hey! That looked like I meant to do it! Didn't it?" and continued twirling on my merry way. The question I ask is can anybody out there do this sort of stuff on purpose?

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yes i sometimes pretend my chest is herculean as well.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
sounds like a horizontal bfly hyperloop body wrap to me

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
I don't need to pretend.

*looks down at chest*

Damn I'm hot.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
tickled by jello's post haha

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
In the early 1900's there was a juggler named W.C.Fields(not the actor)who as part of his routine would do near misses to make it appear as if he screwed up just to stump the crowd.If you could do that with poi it would probably be really cool.I've tried what you're talking about but it's just hard to tell sometimes what the poi are gonna do.Who knows it may even open avenues to new moves .If you could do it smoothly even glass or dom would have to give you some kind of props.