SaggyDmember
56 posts

Posted:
Hey, I have had a few times where i'm out there practicing a new move or wrap or something and i just bust something completely incredible and i know i could never do it again. I just want to hear some of everyone's experiences when practicing and when they just bust something amazing. To start everyone out i'll share mine which i did today: I was doin' weave and sometimes i just do wraps around my feet, and so i did one in the middle of the weave. i kicked my right handed poi and it wrapped around my foot then came up and wraped around my wrist and as it came out it wraped with the other poi and then i brought it right back into the weave. It was like a "Foot Recoil Wrist Wrap to Air Wrap to Weave" i think i'll call it the FRWWAWW.

meltingBRONZE Member
journeyman
76 posts

Posted:
thats sound really wicked i might go try it

are you gonna drink that?

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
sounds almost identical to the trick in the vid in the first post of this thread

[Old link]

but then this thread is 4 years younger than that one smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

acidchildBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
I pulled one where I threw the poi up from btb to catch it in front, missed the catch but kicked it wih my foot then caught it.

Too many secerets are locked in side your minds, but your all equal in life, equal in love. your all building castels in the sky dreaming of a better world.

AcciaioSILVER Member
Tangled into my spins
187 posts

Posted:
First time that I see this thread!!!
This move now isn't solid but 1 on 20 it works...hard yes but doable really..

Acciaio devil

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
 Written by: SaggyD

i kicked my right handed poi and it wrapped around my foot then came up and wraped around my wrist and as it came out it wraped with the other poi and then i brought it right back into the weave. It was like a "Foot Recoil Wrist Wrap to Air Wrap to Weave" i think i'll call it the FRWWAWW.

ubblol

I'd call it non repetitive, therefore a phenomenon, in the realms of PSI and suggest you do not attempt to tell this Jeff unless you have a clear video shot and at least two witnesses from the Smithonian Institute wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink