Page:
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Right,
i trust you all have got to know me a little more these past few weeks as i now have an internet connection where i dont have to watch my online timeage! and can spend a little more time on the board.

right: to the point of this thread i have been asked to submit some recent footage that i have put together of myself, most of you will have all ready probably downloaded the first one, but the second one did not work due to my server altering the preferences set on the file.. dont ask me why but it did.
but
this is not an ego thing so dont start a war against me because i am not doing it for that reason, i am doing it because i have been asked to. I feel i have some moves within these files that are coming to light as well as the ones posted in the jedi thread. but this is an off jedi topic...
i do not wish to be a jedi and i certainly do not want to be one, people may have other opinions of me and my spinning, i just would like to have this thread as a reference of replys on what you think is good and what is bad and your thoughts on the videos in general.
dont kick me because the files are so big, i made them this way because i hate small files, crappy compressed footage in .WMV, i like raw files, files that people can see whats going on in them, so that people can learn from them.
anyways lemme know what you guys think i aprechiate any coments.

fire aerotech

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
snakes= club swinging:

Images= snake move

club facing down, [like your holding a cup] held in the hand, and hand pointing away from you, [wall plane].
from the elbow take you arm down going away from you and make it do 360 degrees from the elbow, as it comes back to the top again your hand is faceing towards you, turn your wrist so its facing away again and repeat above but taking the club across your bi-cept/fore arm, after making the 2nd 360 degree rotation with your arm you flick the club over 180 degrees and catch it so that the club is facing the same way as your fingers. or flick it 360 degrees and follow with more snakage!!

made a few second clip if any one isnt sure about snake moves [see link at top of this post], but i'm sure that they could become some sort of isolation poi move.
beer beer we want more beer sleep deprevation is a good thing right? should i be seeing fuzz and mould on this page?

[ 14. December 2002, 07:23: Message edited by: PK [Milking-Penguins] ]

[ 21. December 2002, 14:44: Message edited by: PK [Dreadlocked-Rasclat] ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
any one catch the snake flick? posted above?
clea up matters and arguments?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
pk - i only just noticed you added that link and now i'm @ work, i can't watch it. ah well, will have to wait to see the snakes (i'm hoping you videoed the real ones too - i had a royal python until about two years ago).

snakes kick ass

club snakes do look just like poi isolations - in fact, now i'm wondering exactly why no-one mentioned them when everyone was getting their heads twisted trying to understand isolations
then again, it may have confused things further - i thought about isolations with a club and snakes with poi and neither make any sense at all

video's are the answer i say and i finally have some webspace to put stuff up! if anyone needs somewhere to upload their video to, whether its just your latest recording or a little clip to help someone out, just give me an email.

i just thought how nice it would be to have a one minute long video clip on everyone's intro/profile of them spinning. it'd probably go the way of the 'profile picture' field and never get used but it would be lovely to see a little of *everyone's* spinning...

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
not a bad idea that man about the vids.

royal pythons are kewl, i have a 6 foot coastal capet python at the mo and a baby spotted python. gone are the days of my rhinoceros iguana he was my baby [monster really].

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
PK - I can't access the video... it says domain name not found

"Moo," said the happy cow.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
ditto man.

bad internet, bad

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lemme check it out damn yahoo servers. my server was playing up so i posted it there.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i'm smiling right now, well for some reason when i re-pasted the address for the snake flick which hadn't changed it worked again miffed!
but i hadnt checked my webstats for 2 months this made me smile some more.
the fire video total downloads = 184
the aerotech video total downloads = 134
thats a lotta downloads fer less than 2 months.
anyways for once my gurl is in the same room as me yay so i'm gonna go do marital things.. see you laters

Page: