• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 92
Posted:Is it just me or does this look like a "butterfly weave", not a 5-beat reverse weave?

HOP Poi Lesson 15

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

Stream Entrant
Total posts: 2830
Posted:I think it depends on the angle you watch from.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

old hand
Total posts: 877
Posted:Ya, it's at a weird angle. It's also not a very good executed one either.

Total posts: 168
Posted:they do look as if the poi go round in different directions... although its definitely more complicated than the butterfly weave, cos his arms twist up as with the 5 beat reverse weave... also agree with the "its messy comment!"

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

Total posts: 19
Posted:I think that there are a few videos that could be better done. Trying to look at someone's hands for their BTB moves when its dark is a pain! I don't know what the best way to view moves is, but I know that isn't it!

It's Time

Salama mpira wa moto

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-single
Total posts: 536
Posted:well....if 'ya look at it tha-,.....no it is still a butterfly weave......

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...