Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Can I see a butterfly weave?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Anybody got any mpegs or video online of all of this butterfly weave stuff? I would fly out and see all of y'all and demand that you teach me but I'm grounded for a few months or my NYC friends are going to forget who I am...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
ok../. I still can't do a damn TTN, but I think I can do a butterfly weave slightly... I was playing around and kept one arm doing a loop in the same direction.. then used the other arm to make a butter fly with it.. (thus a side butter fly..) then by leaving one arm there I weaves out of the butterfly to the other side and then behind my back to do a side butterfly with one hand bhb... Needless to say it didn't take long to weave it from in front to back long... I practised a bit on the other side..and voila then next thing I new I was doing a weave pattern with both hands (basically one forward and one reverse) making butterflys on each side...

now I bring this up because I want to know if this is a butterfly weave (3bt I would imagine by how the beats fall) or am I doing something else entirely.. because like I said up above.. I still can't do a simple TTN..

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

Page: