Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > new move that works better than the last. : )

Login/Join to Participate

Shinova:thefiredemon

Total posts: 149
Posted:I was learnin' the "Chasing the sun" move and it just wasn't workin'.......so i just made a new one. I know how to do it. It is just mine is easier to do coz they don't tangle so much.....It is just a simple Split Swing instead of a regular each following each other.
It is real easy just as your starting speed one up. It looks really cool wit' glowsticks.

Delete Topic

IdubI

HoP Lurker

Total posts: 272
Posted:sounds suspiciously like the "windmill" which is one of my favorite moves, flows lovely like

nicely worked out though

[ 01 September 2002, 23:48: Message edited by: sub ]

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:yeah, kudos fer werkin that one out on ur own. i couldn't figure out anything at all about chasing the sun (including that that windmill move was similar to it) for eons.......

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

Mean not nice guy, that is friendly

Total posts: 92
Posted:that weave (forward) was the hardest i thought.....oooppps said to much. Anywhoo, i knew it was like the windmill it just didn't have that flare at the end of it.
usually i go from that to a weave and back.
gawd i did it again.

Delete

Ender

Total posts: 68
Posted:windmill/corkscrew were hard for a while until i was able to visualize the fig 8's in my head. weave was kinda annoying for a bit too, although posts on this board helped a lot

BTB weave, that's a whole diff story. have been working on it for a couple days. sore shoulders, almost have a basic fig 8 behind my back. i'll settle for a stable fig 8

Delete

DRAGULA

Total posts: 70
Posted:I know waht it is, It is a backward windmill i just tried it it is awesome.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Delete