vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Ok I am working on the 5 beat cross(weave)and I got it down but I seem to get it on the right side but then revert to a double on the left,it still looks pretty cool though kindof a corkscrew spinning 3 times on right and crossing to the left,I wanted to remedy myself of this but I think I will leave it.so if you see me at a party doing it dont laugh....it is on pupose now btw if you have no clue what I am talkn about I do the double (base move)and on the rightside I cross my left arm under my right but lead the string over to my left as i lead my rigth string around one more time on my left by means of crossing my wrists.
try this while you are reading,point to your right with your left hand(without strings btw)now place your right hand palm up over your left now point up and to your left with your left hand ,holdin fingers like you are holding strings and down and to the right with your right hand (this is made difficult by my handicap so if I can do it so can you)this seems to be the key point that makes or breaks the trick. think about it picture it then go try.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
i'm sorry ,I just read my substance influinced previos post only to realize that although I meant to ask for help i rambled on incoherantly .
I apologize for the wasted time reading it and I will try not to make a habit of it.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all