klubkidnycmember
25 posts

Posted:
hi everyone!!!ever since i grabbed someones glowsticks and started spinning them in a local club i was instantly addicted!!!it's awesome....so it's been a few months now and i found you guys.... and this site has helped me so much....thanks guys... well i have a questioni was watching the firefly vid from new zealand and i wanna know if thats a 5 beat weave that kid is doin'.... i've never really seen one done before....can anyone help me????

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Sup welcome to the board,unfortunatly i can't help you but have fun anyway.Fire_Sista

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

klubkidnycmember
25 posts

Posted:
thanks anyway sista.......and i'm having lots of fun...i just figuered that someone would know i havn't meet anyone yet that i could spin with.....yet..someone please help!!!

Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
ya ive got a question too.. what song is he twirling too??

Pain is pleasure.

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
by watching it frame by frame i only counted 3 beats on each side (a may be wrong though, a second opinion would be appreciated). if you watch some of the jo derry videos, you will be sure to see the 5 beat weave along with some other really cool stuff. ------------------bring light into the night

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

tricky56member
23 posts

Posted:
I'm almost positive it's only a three, but it might be a four. not really sure

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Counted 3, but I have a hard time telling sometimes, it's all just circles in the end.[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 07 August 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

klubkidnycmember
25 posts

Posted:
thanks alot everyone...really apreciate all the help.