Forums > Social Chat > Don't step on my white nubuck boots!

Login/Join to Participate

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Oh I really f*cked up big time today. Really bad......I dropped my firestaff, while lit, on my friends shoe... DOH!...and they were limited edition white nubuck timberlands......and he made me pay for a new pair......even though there was just a paraffin stain on the front, and like soot... and a small mark where the nail hit...Well thats another $100 down the volcano, innit. At least I missed his face...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Ummm...ouch...harsh. Though at least it was only $100. I've heard some places selling them for far more. frownAnd this salesman just came to my door the other day and showed me this stuff that cleans anything (supposedly). Took the soot marks from my shoe in a demo. Sounds like you coulda used a bottle...only 39.95!!! grin

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Umm only thing I can say to this is... WHAT THE HELL WAS YOUR FRIEND DOING STANDING THAT CLOSE!------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim Morrison

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
well, replace dropped with sort of... um... threw.

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
.....and the word shoe with the word child....

Meh

Stellamember
63 posts

Posted:
whoo boy i just had a shitty day and for some reason this post really cheered me up. especially the "dropping" of the staff. Either that or im just getting punchy, tee hee

rocketfire_tothemoon@hotmail.com CARPE DIEM seize the day and you will never regret your actions

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What kind of animal is a nubuck anyway?

Meh