• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Don't step on my white nubuck boots!

Login/Join to Participate

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:Oh I really f*cked up big time today. Really bad......I dropped my firestaff, while lit, on my friends shoe... DOH!...and they were limited edition white nubuck timberlands......and he made me pay for a new pair......even though there was just a paraffin stain on the front, and like soot... and a small mark where the nail hit...Well thats another $100 down the volcano, innit. At least I missed his face...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery! Å Ĉ К я

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete Topic

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Ummm...ouch...harsh. Though at least it was only $100. I've heard some places selling them for far more.
Non-Https Image Link
And this salesman just came to my door the other day and showed me this stuff that cleans anything (supposedly). Took the soot marks from my shoe in a demo. Sounds like you coulda used a bottle...only 39.95!!!
Non-Https Image Link

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Knagi

Total posts: 397
Posted:Umm only thing I can say to this is... WHAT THE HELL WAS YOUR FRIEND DOING STANDING THAT CLOSE!------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim Morrison

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:well, replace dropped with sort of... um... threw.

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:.....and the word shoe with the word child....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Stella

Total posts: 63
Posted:whoo boy i just had a shitty day and for some reason this post really cheered me up. especially the "dropping" of the staff. Either that or im just getting punchy, tee hee

rocketfire_tothemoon@hotmail.com CARPE DIEM seize the day and you will never regret your actions

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:What kind of animal is a nubuck anyway?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete