freemember
10 posts

Posted:
call me new but BTB weave is obviously not reverse weave - which i have recently bent my head around and got. I can do BtB butterfly but weave???!!!

free

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Hey Free,

Yes, you're right, reverse weave is done in front of you, but in reverse from the way you probably learnt, behind the back weave is done behind your back. You need to have very flexible arms. Being able to do the BTB butterfly is a good start. BTB weave can also be done in both directions.

There are a LOT of threads on this topic, so why don't you do some hunting to find out suggestions for getting it down?

SaggyDmember
56 posts

Posted:
You don't need to be flexible at all, just practice and it will come with time regardless of how flexible you are.

pinnymember
4 posts

Posted:
At fifty SaggyD you might change your mind!!!!
Paul

freemember
10 posts

Posted:
Okay looked @ poi lessons which i should've done to begin with and saw la difference. I been dabbling with one at a time btb weave but still hitting my legs. it seems to be all about the angle and momentum and wrists. I been stuck in the comfortable land of basic moves and glad to be learning some new ones - its time ta move on.

free