RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Anybody heard of shambhala?a 3 day hippie festival in nelson BC..august 17 - 20th..tons of firespinning and 100s of DJs..wanted to see if anyone was going this year, I will be..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Where's BC i'd be up for going if it's anywhere near OH :P

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
Got a flyer for this at a party on Saturday. Don't think I can make it tho. Next Saturday marks the end of my party season for this summer. (I think).

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
BC is in canada, west coast. right above washinton state.stands for british columbia.it's worth the drive, it's awesome.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
RL, are you on the NWTekno board? There's a good party this weekend... e-mail me if you want info.

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
umsorry NWTekno?what is your email?

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Well.. I'm leaving for shambala today!!Whoohhoo!!! I can't wait to spin my heart out...hope to see anyone there, if you see a little guy with a plain black hoody going crazy, then walk up and say, "Hi RavingLunatic" and I'll give you a big hug!

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
In England there was a festival called shambala, in Devon Aug 10-12.It was great and I first discovered poi.I'm very thrilled by it and saw many people performing excellently at night.I have a training set now and hope to keep my practice up. grinJen

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
hmm... another shambala.. interesting..have fun with your practice poi

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~