PoiDude1211member
1 post

Posted:
Start to do Split Timing forewards and move the poi closer to each other until the left poi is spinning foreward and the right poi is crossing the other poi. this move can also be called : The Cross Butterfly

Thanks For Reading

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
Heh, I call those forcefields, but it is easier for me to do it starting from reverse spinning, because then it can transition into forwards butterflys, and either as forwards butterflies or backwards spinning forcefields, you don't have the nasty tendancy to nail yourself in the dangling unspeakables when you mess up.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
ummmm, im sorry, but perhaps someone could add another description, im quite lost...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Whiffle: This was talked about a while ago in a thread called "atomic moves" if I am not mistaken. Basicly it's a butterfly with the planes of rotation at 90 degres instead of parallel.

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
Huh? Ohh, I just reread it, I think I see what was going on. What I was thinking is like a butterfly with your hands 6 inches apart spinning in split time.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
oh ok, thank you

and calvran, i can see the confusion, i had no idea what you two were on about, but i think i get it now...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
This is a "new" trick??? (=

Now why didn't I think of it sooner..the poi circles INSIDE each other!! How ingenious..

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I think I've heard this one called "the atom."

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
yo mikey, I reckon i can resolve this problem of vying names for advanced trix not covered in the poi-lessions vids section of HoP:
I dress up as that chick who appears on those videos and perform the trix, adding them to the poi-lessons section.
problem solved.
/rummages for white tshirts....

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SaggyDmember
56 posts

Posted:
That move sounds like what i do when i mess up on the butterfly right before they hit my nads.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Hey let's not mock him now. Though it's definately not new, congrats on figuring out that move on your own.