Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > chase through and under the legs

Login/Join to Participate

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
i figured out how to do it
first you start out with a small butterfly infront of you and then hit 1 on your leg (right side) then you have a smal chase in front of you
pull your right arm behind you and under your legs and bring your left arm in slow and begin with your chase between the legs must be vertical
up and down no sideways stuff guys laters .........Sundance

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

Izabilmember
12 posts

Posted:
That's great! How short must your poi be? Very short, right? If you have the chance, e-mail me a video of the under the leg chase. I'm sure it looks amazing, but I don't think I can do it in the next 5000 years if I don't actually see it.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Seems cool, but as Izabil so rightly put it, I'll never be able to do it unless I see it man. You're a god well done!!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.