Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
has anyone here gotten the 1handed windmill? Also I can get the 1 handed corkscrew, but I can't get the normal Corkscrew. Any suggestions as to how I can get the corkscrew

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
pick up a staff and do the movements that way. It will be quicker to learn. It's pretty much the same, other than some finger movements.

AAKKeRmember
3 posts

Posted:
i learnt the 2 handed corkscrew by first getting the swing above and below with one hand, try the crossover and then get the other hand involved.
a bit of a crap explanation but i found it just droped right in after about ten minutes of reciving it in the head.

how do you do the 1 handed windmill and corkscrew i cant get in.

P hactorO f I nsanity

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
do a one handed figure of eight and then ,say when it comes to the left turn 90degs so the beats are in front of you, and drop your hand over your head .

How are you holding the poi?

I have one on my little finger and one on my index finger ,I find it makes it easier to keep thepoi seperated.

Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I hold the poi like you do Spike,and I start by doing a forward spin withem, then just go into the 1 handed corkscrew. I have tried to get the corkscrew but it is still out of my grasp. But I can do the Mxican Waves no problem

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Try doing a crossover one-handed, then turn your body to your right. Then continue the direction of the poi over your shoulder. And walla, one-handed windmill (=

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
???? O.K. that made no sense