Page:
SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
OK, like our lovely moderator has stated, I have been reading the same topics over and over (Sparkly Poi, glow vs. fire, colored flames, etc.) Not sure if this one has come up yet, but...has anyone ever gotten laid as a direct result of your poi/staff skills? Speaking as the typical guy, I've often heard and felt that good dance skills = good in bed. And I'm positive that there are several peeps on this board who have picked up staff/poi in order to impress a member of the opposite (or same, see I'm PC) sex. I humbly apologize if this has been covered b4, but let's hear some stories of victory...

Fear the evil monkey!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra:
and my mariage proposal to you is still on cutie nd yes, i say that in front of PWB (but then again I am in thailand so I know he cannot kick my butt ... yet )
I wouldn't kick your butt, so don't worry. All I ask is that I can watch, and maybe take a few pictures.

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
PWB ....

Shine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Wow, nice way to bring that old topic back. I almost feel dirty for reading those last replies. I said "almost" though!

The only thing more sensual than watching a woman dance gracefully is watching a woman dance with fire...

Fear the evil monkey!

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Wow, nice way to bring that old topic back. I almost feel dirty for reading those last replies. I said "almost" though!

The only thing more sensual than watching a woman dance gracefully is watching a woman dance with fire...

Fear the evil monkey!

Page: