master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
ok, I finally found something today that shows my whole reflection when I spin. unfortunately i saw I'm doing something wrong. when I do a fwd 5-beat weave, as I'm crossing back from the right to the left, one of my poi speeds up and gets itself about a quarter of a beat behind the other. does anybody have any advice as to how I can aleviate this problem?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Everyone goes through that problem. It goes away once you practice it more. Though remember the poi's are always 180 degrees apart so just eye it. If you see a poi speeding up toward the other one, speed up the other poi or slow down the one that's moving too fast.

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
I had the same problem last week when I was learning it!!! if its your right poi catching up you need to rotate your left wrist alittle faster as you take it over your right this will give it more momentum as you bring it across your body! Hope this helps not that good at explaining yet
Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card