• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Instructional video

Login/Join to Participate

graphicvi0lence

Total posts: 21
Posted:I was wondering if there were any instructional videos people could point me to other than the art of poi. I also just recently got my first set of poi..they' Zunis from Infinitytoys .. any comments on these? They seem to hurt, I've figured that much out.

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1014
Posted:I know Zuni and Rainbow flight have instructional videos which I have seen both. All are slightly different, Art of Poi does cover all moves shown in the other videos plus. Zuni alo shows a bit of dancing around some beaches and parks.

COL and COL2 are not instructional videos, however you may beable to use them as inspiration on a number of different moves and variations.

Other than that check out other sites and look at their online MPG, AVI, RM, MOV movies.

Click here for latest reports on ZUNI.
Zuni's have improved

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:Ooops, I forgot to say

Welcome to the site

Delete

graphicvi0lence

Total posts: 21
Posted:Rainbow flight? Could you direct me? I don't think Zuni is much of an instructional video. Firstly the dude just shows you the moves doesn't really break them down. Then, with the crossover, he shows, and explains 2 diff things..and thanks.

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:I am not sure they still have the video for sale. You can certainately give them a try
Their details are listed here

Regards

Malcolm

Delete