Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
How much do you guys pay for these?Plus, those living in NYC (going there in a week) and those living in London (live there)... where the hell do you get them anyway?and are they like rechargable, or something? I've never actually used them...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!B l A c K i E

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
What were your results from a search on this site?I found posted that they cost about $1.50 each. This was in Glow Sticks thread posted by emptyset.You can purchase them at outdoor stores, party stores, toy stores and some nightclubs.They are not rechargable. They use a liquid chemical reaction to create the glow. Do a search on glowsticks and you will find tips on extending the life of them.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
If you buy in bulk (bags of about 25 or so) you can get them for around $.70 Use google, or altavista and you should get sites like www.glowsticks.com, www.ravetoyz.com and glowtoys.com, etc. I played with some color changing stix (three different colors) this past weekend. They are $3 a piece but were neat to see. Some last 5 mins, some 30 mins, some 8 hours. Brighter they are, the shorter they last.

Fear the evil monkey!

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
ah sorry, i keep forgetting to search... i suck frown

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Automotive department in stores...pack of 6 for about 7 bucks, comes with two green and a couple other colours. They last a decent amount of time too concidering that they are supposed to be used for helping in fixing a car/flagging down help/etc....------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A good site in the uk is:www.adventurekit.comand you dont have to pay p&p with these guys smileYou should be able to get glowsticks in outdoorsmans shops like Army and Navy or Famous Army Stores as well.Or camping shops. They usually have them by the till.------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
oh, and adventure kit is a UK company and they deliver next day gauranteed! smile------------------C@ntus

Meh

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
hiya blackbird,another website for free delivery anywhere in uk of glowsticks is...https://www.clubbertoys.com/i ordered some glowsticks on a friday evening and got them on tuesday mornin.>> plus they have recently started excepting orders from all over the world.

stay smilin