• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:How much do you guys pay for these?Plus, those living in NYC (going there in a week) and those living in London (live there)... where the hell do you get them anyway?and are they like rechargable, or something? I've never actually used them...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!B l A c K i E

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete Topic

Pele'sWhippingBoy

Total posts: 442
Posted:What were your results from a search on this site?I found posted that they cost about $1.50 each. This was in Glow Sticks thread posted by emptyset.You can purchase them at outdoor stores, party stores, toy stores and some nightclubs.They are not rechargable. They use a liquid chemical reaction to create the glow. Do a search on glowsticks and you will find tips on extending the life of them.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Delete

Supafly
BRONZE Member since Apr 2001

TNT

Total posts: 173
Posted:If you buy in bulk (bags of about 25 or so) you can get them for around $.70 Use google, or altavista and you should get sites like www.glowsticks.com, www.ravetoyz.com and glowtoys.com, etc. I played with some color changing stix (three different colors) this past weekend. They are $3 a piece but were neat to see. Some last 5 mins, some 30 mins, some 8 hours. Brighter they are, the shorter they last.

Fear the evil monkey!

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:ah sorry, i keep forgetting to search... i suck
Non-Https Image Link

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Automotive department in stores...pack of 6 for about 7 bucks, comes with two green and a couple other colours. They last a decent amount of time too concidering that they are supposed to be used for helping in fixing a car/flagging down help/etc....------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:A good site in the uk is:www.adventurekit.comand you dont have to pay p&p with these guys
Non-Https Image Link
You should be able to get glowsticks in outdoorsmans shops like Army and Navy or Famous Army Stores as well.Or camping shops. They usually have them by the till.------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:oh, and adventure kit is a UK company and they deliver next day gauranteed!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

miss_rummage
SILVER Member since Aug 2001

miss_rummage

Total posts: 63
Posted:hiya blackbird,another website for free delivery anywhere in uk of glowsticks is...http://www.clubbertoys.com/i ordered some glowsticks on a friday evening and got them on tuesday mornin.>> plus they have recently started excepting orders from all over the world.

stay smilin

Delete