Cazzarmember
53 posts

Posted:
i've been trying to find out some info on how to do the Fountain...but everytime i see somethin i just get confused anyone got any tips or good websites that i could go to? cheers!

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi Cazzar, your are at the best web-site. Click on "Poi-lessons" above to learn the moves and/or buy the HOP video.

The Full Fountain is just the combination of a forward weave to the right, a windmill (in the centre above the head) and a reverse weave to the left (repeated).

The first combination many people pick up is the Lower Fountain, which is just going from forward weave to reverse weave. Once you can do this, just add the windmill, and you have the, so-called, Full Fountain. Windmills, weaves, and corkscrew are all basically the same movement.

As for tips, Phunky the Phunkinator might elaborate, as he just loves discussing the Fountain Cheers, have fun and practice

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, don't get me started

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Oops, this site is also a great site for info on Poi. Also, check the links at this site.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh