Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Do someone now some moves while swinging in opposite direction ?

Login/Join to Participate

alphalightGOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
Do someone now some moves while swinging in opposite direction except various weave and butterflies. I'm just on the way to find a strange move shocked ! If you cross your arms and do a kind of swing you can also turn 180° and do it on the opposite site ! do you know more about this for me strange way ?

peace and light

DocLiquidmember
97 posts

Posted:
start with a low wave, and as your right hand goes BTB, throw your left poi under your right leg so that you end up doing a Butterfly BTB and Between the legs at the same time! Hope that helps to give you some ideas.

PLUR
Doc

Let us Light up the Night

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
bleh can't read correctly

[ 04 April 2002, 14:47: Message edited by: phunky ]

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
i'm being trippped out beyond all bounds trying to understand even the beginnings of what the fuck likwid was talking about! When I get there, I'll let you know.

--dut, master of the 4-point forward weave w/ 3- and 5-beat forward weaves.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
ummm, try a burn the nose, one poi moving forward inside your arms, and another moving in reverse, basically a butterfly on the inside of your arms, it looks wicked cool...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
if im understanding what youre asking, i invented one on the spur of the moment where you have one swinging above your head, the other out in front in the opposite direction (both horizontal) then swap them over continuosly, its really easy but looks impressive to family when its really fast! sorry if this is just a regular move that i havent come across yet...

Wyrmmember
3 posts

Posted:
OK, here goes. While doing the foward butterfly make a 90 degree turn to the right and you should have your left poi swinging foward and your right poi swinging backwards. now cross your arms. just like doing the very simple move with both going in one direction which makes a big X, except they are going in opposite directions...looks cool.

Let us light up the night

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
Wrm, i do not understand
Correct me if im wrong (which i probably am) but if youre doing a forward butterfly and you turn our body 90 degrees, are you swinging the pois on your side now??

Fire... A bushmans telly

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Sarah, yes if you move your right poi to the right side of your body. If you turn your body, the poi stay as a butfly on your left side..

PLURR
ÇrÐ

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-