Tailsmember
16 posts

Posted:
i just thought i'd ask this question.. i've been doing glowstick poi for over a year now.. and fire poi for a few months.. and my move database is seriously lacking in the fire category... i cant do any wraps with fire and honsestly, i'm not impressing myself with what i can do with my fire poi.. maybe it's just me, and i need more practice.. but if i'm not impressed.. how can i expect my audience to be? maybe i'm just being stupid, if so.. ignore me please

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Why can't you do wraps with fire?Ya scared? blush ( wink j/k)Seriously - is it because it burns?I did my first bareskin fire wrap a few weeks back. I forgot I had a t-shirt on and did a double bicep wrap. shocked That surprised me!Try wearing a long-sleeve shirt for arm wraps and some heavy duty cotton pants and you barely even feel it.------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Ya, everything you do with glowsticks you can do with fire.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Tailsmember
16 posts

Posted:
lol... i guess i was scared.. the thought never crossed my mind that i could do wraps with fire lol... time to go out and have some fun :P

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i cant spin my handles with fire, at least not without getting burned...

anyone got a light?