Forums > Social Chat > Question about body paint....

Login/Join to Participate

Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
I've been looking through the store and im definetly interested in getting some of the tribal body paint...my question(s) is this..1. What would be a better one to buy. the 20/7 ml packs, or the 100 ml tub? If i going to put the stuff on, ill probbably put it on before i go to a club or something, so i would have plenty of time to make it look good.2. What is good to use to apply the paint? Or do the kits come with something already?thanks alotelphy

Pain is pleasure.

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
ooh i have a few q's...How good is it as a hair product? It's not very specific and there are no pics...+ How bright is it in daylight?I want to use it regularly as hairgel... blue glowy hair would surely be cool, no?------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!B l A c K i E

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
hey, surely if you use your hand to put it on it will make your hand all glowy whether you want it to or not?

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Part of the charm is that it doesn't show up in daylight...so then you get into a uv light and suddenly you are glowing..literally. It is fun. It also makes interesting designs on things..like walls, travel bags etc, though it does come off eventually. frownAnd yes, if you put it on your body with your hands, it stays on your hands unless you wash it off, which if spinning can actually serve as a distraction, believe it or not.One of those little packs goes a long way on a body...but i think my trials of it would've turned out better if I had applied it in blacklights so I could see what I was doing!!!! winkHave fun!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK