pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay i know what you are all thinking, this has been covered, or has it...not talking about 1 person passin gthe poi, i am talking about 2 people doing forward side circles facing each other and then walking into each other. now you have a butterfly on each side of the two of you, then on the count of three, i push out my right hand and pull in my left hand while the other person pushes out there right hand and pulls in there left hand.now you have a TTN (thread the needle) going on both sides of the body...is this a good new move or am i getting senile...

anyone got a light?

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Pozee is getting senile!This post proves it!!!heh, nah, the move should work. Of course you gotta get up close and personal with someone. Can't say any of my spinning friends are any good looking heh smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
senile i am,but not SHOULD, it does work. i am sure that it is not too impressive to the common folk. but all the poi people that i know seem to be amazed when we do it.and yeah she is a pretty good looker...

anyone got a light?

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
mmm, no girls twirl around here!!!and i dont think Hitokage would appreciate me attempting this move with him...and hes also hesitant about trying any two person moves with me when i walloped him in the nose whilst attempting a combined two person weave...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
heheh That's a damn good idea pozee, I'm gonna have to try that one..already got the regular 2 person TTN down..not like this though. (:PLURRÇrÐ

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
there is sooooo many new moves that can be incorporated with multiple people. my brain was going crazy with new ideas lastnight.poi and poi, and staff and poi.crazy stuffi wil elaborate more later...

anyone got a light?