Lightwistermember
20 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know a kool transistion from "the weave" to something behind and over the head. Peace all....

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
you could go to a corkscrew, or windmill.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
ooooooo... or chasing the sun! grin

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Noooo frownChasing The Sun = head injuries x_X(Yes, I am that bad, but damnit I'm enthusiastic)-Orin

Once I cut my hand, but the wound was not part of me.
Now I'm a man, there's a wound at the heart of me.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Amen enthuastic people! Rock on! grin grin

spicychickenmember
19 posts

Posted:
maybe im doing it wrong..maybe im just a freak, but chasing the sun is really easy to me :\

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
OK - this is opening a ha-yuge kettle of fish (?) but if you life you're knee up and wrap/bounce the same-side poi round your thigh you move into a butterfly which can be put over-the-head or BTB.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Ok, so maybe i'm just stupid, but Durbs: I didn't understand a WORD you said!! If it was me, i'd go from a weave into a chasing the sun then straight out into a windmill. Easy as that!!Peace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Durbs is talking about doing a wrap to switch one poi direction so you can butterfly from weave... I think smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

skandarrghmember
12 posts

Posted:
wtf is all this wrap stuff about? i can do a few basic ones but with fire and beaming all they do is hurt :s am i doing it wrong?

i wanna be a rockstar :o)

skandarrghmember
12 posts

Posted:
and also why do my messages never appear on this? grr------------------i wanna be a rockstar :o)-------------------------warm red glow

i wanna be a rockstar :o)

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
wraps kick ass!!!!when weaving, and the poi are on your left side, bring your right poi under your left arm and wrap it, and turn to 90 degrees to your left, and you will be straight into a forward butterfly its beautifulwrap your right poi again while in the butterfly, and you will go right into a forward weave...its very nice

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

o-omember
78 posts

Posted:
go from a fwd weave to a backward weave by turning 180, or fwd on your left side to bwd on your right side by turning at the waist. combine this also with windmills.i like the weave-wrap-butterfly changes but how do you wrap a fire poi on your arm?if you say "carefully" i'm going to send you lots of spam wink

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
i beleive there was a topic at one point about wearing welders sleeves whilst twirling, and that seemed a fairly good idea to protect from the fire

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
here ya gohttps://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001715.html :Point?:[This message has been edited by Whiffle Squeek (edited 19 February 2002).]