Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Not enough stalls(wraps)....opinion about COL2...opinion about poiing all please read

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Umm... from what I have seen, you guys around homeofpoi have been really focusing on your twirling. You've been focusing on your 5 beat 360s, btb weaves and 360s, quadrable corkscrews, xtra beat fountains, btb fountains... all this twirling here and there. You guyz realli realli realli do not perform enough stalls, now I'm not talking about wrapping around here and there to go from one move to another, nonono, none of any good stalls were demonstrated in ANY videos at houseofrave.com or homeofpoi.com or under COL1, or COL2... i live in the NYC area and me and my friends go a club here(club exit) where we get together and perform infinite wrist wraps, bicep wraps, rising sun wraps, upside down rising sun wraps, rising sun alterations, butterfly handcuff wraps, weave handcuff wraps... and then take all of that... and put it all BTB! the hardest thing right now that we're working on is behind the back bicep wrap which a couple of my friends have gotten which requires both hands to go above the biceps behind the back and to wraps around the biceps behind the back and keep alternating... i mean this is the real hard stuff... also put in some neck wraps here and there and then mix all the twirling together with crazy wraps combinations using thighs, the neck, the hands, and a lot of behind the back wrapping, wrapping from forward wheel to reverse wheel and back, playing around with with leg wraps and stuff... i mean if you guyz think o yea sure i can do all the wraps that i'm talk about right now, well i think ur wrong lol... keep practicing and figuring out new wraps, theres an unlimited number of wraps and styles to mix the wraps together and twirling with.... i'm not talkin about your fruity turns and fruity o look i can do 5 beat i'm so kool lol no... and dont even give me that crap that you do poi to be one with the nature and that its a good way to relax and you want to be one with earth lol.... hell no... i do it cuz i love to show off and i'm very competetive i want to do the hardest wraps possible all btb and i'm outraged that you guyz don't try more wraps... so what i'm trying to say is please people... use 10 inch chains/strings and practice doing behind the back weave handcuff wraps... behind the back wrist wraps, behind the back bicep wraps.... etc.... its much easier to do it with short strings because you have much more control... and down here in NYC we do it with strings and glowsticks.. so thats why we probably are so much into wrapping... sorri for all u out there who are having a harder time using kevlar and fire poi and chains... i know how u feel.... anywayz pleez pick up on wraps guyz.. post videos of all the wrap you know... explain wrap combinations... etc... thankx for reading... by the way COL2 wuzn't impressive... i dont want to be harsh... but its nothing new... its all old.... if u want to do something new and hot go into mad wrapping combinations and mad styles.. .and that guy dancing in the beach in the send and all he wuz doing wuz turning was pathetic.. so was the tribe of sock and the glowstick ravers ont the video... i give props to sean gibson because he did some okay stuff and to sage... i thought xaeda sucked and ben king should've one staff.. anywayz.... set higher standards for ur selves guyz... always seek to improve.. -RaVeR SurGe -NyC, NY, U.S.A.

-RaVeR SurGe

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Well theres a couple of ways i can answer this post.1)Yes wraps aren't represented enough, all hail raver surge for bringing this to our attention2)Wraps in all honesty don't take much skill3)Poi isn't supposed to be competitive?4)Yes, set higher standards5)Circle of lights videos are very averageI'm leaning toward number 2 myself, if i didn't know i'd get flamed. In all honesty there's not a wrap i've seen someone do, or post on this board that i haven't been able to do in 10 minutes of practice time. Also take into the fact it took me a month to learn how to do a reverse 5-beat, what takes more skill you ask?. Also, if you go into the argument that it takes skill to combo them together... well, i mean with a little practice i bet it would be as hard as comboing together a weave, windmill, weave. I was bored one night and decided to learn wraps a while back, it took me all of 5 hours of spinning for me to start comboing them together and putting together wraps that you would have never thought would be possible. Basically it's all what you're used to. So you think you're the shit because no one does wraps in you're area. Remember, it's all good to be confident but there will ALWAYS be a better spinner then you. Not neccessarily a person that goes to this board i might add, but somewhere.hmmm, i wonder if i'll get flamed too...------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I might also add, if i wanted to improve my spinning i would definately not try to improve my wrapping abilities to attain that goal.(uhoh, now im going to get flamed)------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Boomsheka1member
2 posts

Posted:
Here is my only thing, If you feel wraps and stalls are not appropriately represented in video form, why don't you create some and submit them for us to learn from? That way those of us who may not otherwise get exposure to some of these forms can learn from your expertise. Just my 1 1/2 cents.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow intersting thread,To be honest i think you suck raversurge thats my oppinion!Your that good that your were not selected for col2? where were you in the flick?I think your full of shite and wraps aint all that, 360 btb weaves are way harder than any wrap/combo's. Yeah i have my oppinions on the flick and agree that there wasnt much new on there but just to see other people around the world spin what ever they desire is good in my book. I payed good money to see the flick and even enjoy watching those 2 beat corkscrews.So col3 i expect a full hours footage of you doing your shit with glowsticks and your gonna pay for a copy for each person registered on homeofpoi so we get to sit and watch you and then slate you to hell on this message board. how does that sound?..spits dummie out.PK

RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Hey wutzup... Raver SurGe here... me and my friendz from NYC are going to do a glowsticking performance on May 17... anywayz we've been training for a while and picked out our muzic... hired camera artists... with digital cameras to record different camera angles and make the perfect video with the help of computer editing which will be realli nice quality like DVD quality only on VHS... after they make the video... i'll send it to homeofpoi and u guyz will see the shit that i'm talkin about... kraji ass wraps ^_^ -RaVeR SurGe

-RaVeR SurGe

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I remember having an argument with pozee about wraps a while back. A point that i made is it's not the wrap that is difficult it's the move before it that usually makes the wrap difficult. I truly believe that is the case. I'll repeat myself again about comboing together wraps, after a bit of practice it's as easy as weave >> windmill >> weave. I'm not putting down wraps, they do take some amount of skill. But to put down every other move to elevate the "importance" of wraps is just stupid. In the grand scheme of things, wraps are eye candy. They get a crowd reaction even though they are not that difficult to do. But in every good routine you have to add a little bit of everything. A time and place for any move.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Yea ur aboslutely right phunky... i mean just doing wraps realli sux... and in my opinion what i saw in COL2 also suked because it was just straight twirling... i think what looks amazing is when you go twirl,wrap,twirl,wrap like go from btb weave to btb handcuff wrap and into quad corkscrew and straight into bicep wraps... i think the combo of twirling and wrapping is one reserved for the best of the best... it takes a lot of practice going from any twirling move to any wrapping move and back.... another words knowing how to flow easily from wrap to wrap to twirl to wrap to twirl to twirl... i agree wit u phunky ^_^

-RaVeR SurGe

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
i'm not really a fan of wraps... I've seen people do some cool looking ones, but I have only seen people with short srings do them and make them look smooth. I tend to use UV poi a lot now, and mostly interested in spinning. Whenever I try an arm wrap or a leg wrap my flags just get caught up and ruin my momentum. I really only use a waist wrap to change direction for an overhead butterfly or i do a quick ankle wrap to change direction of one poi when they are both going in opposite directions. But thats just me, and I've only been spinning for a few months------------------www.ahh-thepooh.net <>

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
<---- pulls out a scale to see just how much cement has been poured into raver's shoes from standing still and doing wraps. Is it really possiable to contuine a flowing dance when you have to stop and stick your arms behind your back to pull off most of them wraps?------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
This is deep feces y'all. Wraps are not all that exists, but I do think they are under represented. Fire tends to make a person want to wrap a little less. I think, because most people use fire for the videos, they tend to stay away from wraping that lets the poi hit the skin. Personally I think a good routine shouldn't be all wraps, in fact the routine becomes less hypnotic and more teeth grinding when a person starts wraping with fire. Teeth grinding can be good, it just depends on what you are going for. Wraping with fire has a hugh subconciouse element of danger and excitement, something that is riviting to watch, but not hypnotic. However, a good twirling routine without wraps is very hypnotic, it tends to put people in a state of mind that is totaly different than just wraping (recoil or bounce style wraping that is) Personaly I like to get them hypnotized first on some BTB weaving then hypnotizing butterfly work, (with a few cool wraping combos for direction changes) and then finish of with a wicked wrap combo-kung fu finnaly. THis has the effect continualy of hypnotizing the audience and popping them out of it with the recoil wraps. I think leaves them feeling awed, because you are mixing the danger with the hypnosis. Now with that said...Raverxsurge, did you notice that there were several people that used wraps on COL2? Off the top of my head...Daniel Tyler, Sage, Pozzee, Dustin Rainey, Nomad. Of those all but pozze were using fire for wraping. Dustin did one stall on his arms with FIRE, but besides that most of the other wraps were quick direction changes. Now, I don't know what you can do,(raverxsurge) but I was very impressed with the wraping from sage, and pozze. Most of the other wraping was simpler stuff (except for my stuff wink ).Have you ever wraped with fire, raverxsurge? I have, on bare skin too. That is something that only a sadistic person would stall with, that is why I tend to reflexively make all my wraps very quick direction changes instead of stalls. Besides which, stalls eat up time and what is boringer than spending half a routine standing still. Stalls can be cool and exciting, but not when overused. I too used to only be into the lovey dovy twirling "for myself" or "for the spiritul experience" or "at one with nature" (back when I sucked that is!). But then I discovered there was another side, and it DOES feel good to make a bunch of people "trip their balls off" on some awsome twirling. You can rock someone's world with a good routine, especialy if they have never seen twirling before. (I'm talking about altering their whole reality!) But, the spiritual side is still there. I feels good to see somebody (raverxsurge!) break the mold and admit that there is a side of twirling called "showing off" because you can, and because nobody else around you can even come close to what you are doing. grin But, lets see what you got Raverxsurge! You are talking a lot of shit, and like my daddy used to say "when the tailgate drops, the bullshit stops" (people may talk a lot of trash about their hound dog, but when the racoon hunt starts, then you know) SO.....Are you just full of SH_T or can you realy throw down? If you are as good as you claim to be you will get a big place on the video, if not...well then we'll know winkLets see what you got... tongue mad shockedDaniel Tyler

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i agree with that last coment: quote--------------------------------------------But, lets see what you got Raverxsurge! You are talking a lot of shit, and like my daddy used to say "when the tailgate drops, the bullshit stops" (people may talk a lot of trash about their hound dog, but when the racoon hunt starts, then you know) SO.....Are you just full of SH_T or can you realy throw down? If you are as good as you claim to be you will get a big place on the video, if not...well then we'll know -------------------------------------------- winkPKsantanatwosome nice moves in ur footage man.[This message has been edited by vain-ego pk (edited 03 February 2002).]

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
*cough*troll*cough*wraps are controlled tangles winkPeoples reasoning behind their twirling is their own. If you twirl because you feel the need for attention, then I'm sorry. But the truth is that some people are comfortable enough with themselves that they do twirl for fun, "to be one with the nature" and because "its a good way to relax". Some people look at it as an art form and not competitive too.If you like wraps then do wraps. But don't shit on people that disagree, or people who have different outlooks or styles.------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
"wraps are controlled tangles"lol, so true smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Whoah...geez, lots of trolling here...I'll stay out of the poi discussion itself but would like ot add some words of caution.RaverSurge, COL is not representing the entire HoP community, and is not supposed to represent all aspects of twirling...It's a bunch of videos sent in to malcolm and edited. I have no doubt there are peoiple out there who ahve never even seen this site but are 'better (a term i rather not use but you seem to be comfortable with it) than you at wraps, and better than all of us at everything else.Knagi You know better than to personally insult someone...even when you think they deserve it, it's not the way to act on this board. RaverS needs to be shown how he is supposed to act, rather than us responding the same way he writes.And don't say it was your opnion, because that is overriddem by the "respect others" rule. Also. just coz one person isn't respecting someone, doesn't give any of us liscence to stop respecting them.But, I also see your point! winkAs for allt hepoi discussion, I'm crap at poi so I'll leave y'all to it------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 04 February 2002).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
<- Raver SurgeOK - you can do wraps but you sure as sh!t can't do paragraphs. See that "return key" just to the right of all the letters? Try using it occasionally... tongueHave you ever just been out for a spin with a couple of friends at a beach or in a park? None of this competitive stuff, just twirling because it's fun, some say spiritual, relaxing and just plain enjoyable. But it's not really the kind of thing to be competitive with.....and I'm not saying this because I'm shite at it.Sure wraps take practice and can be used well, but the essence of poi is surely the spinning, flowing aspect - the transitions. That's how I see wraps, more of transitions than actual moves. I've seen people do a whole routine of wraps, much like you describe, and it really doesn't work for me. Still, whatever floats your boat.------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble The Mug Shot Gallery MSN Poi Community Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
ive got a good wrap for you raverits for 4 poi (rock ones)get two split time butterflies going start them weaving and then with the leading hand (i usually use my right) send one end of the butterfly (i tie two poi together for my butterflies) out and wrap it around you enemies neck/arm ect, while holding onto the other end for increased purchase. then a mere heart beat later with the other split time butterfly, smash both rocks as hard as you can wherever you can on you opponent. (i beleive the face was the traditionally correct place) he he he now i know im just being a smart arse writing this, but im sorry, wrapping your poi around your arms while they are behind your head dosent sound all that hard to me. sounds like it could be fun and that it would probably look quite cool, but hard? hmmmmmm [This message has been edited by jonathan (edited 04 February 2002).]

Gabimember
3 posts

Posted:
Alright Raversurge.. I'll admit I'm intrigued, mostly cause I've never seen so much poi arrogance before. I'll be at your show in may to check your shit out, where's it at?-gabi

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Nothing worse that a hot shot Newbie that thinks his shit don't stink to piss everyone on the board off.Personally, I wasn't gonna waste my time with this post but then RaverS brought into question the skill of some of the twirlers on the board that I have great respect for.Listen Bro- You got a really (spelled with a y for a reason.) nice scene down in the city, and I am sure that you've seen a lot of things. But in a typical New York Mentality, its always bigger better best bullshit. I know people who can do all your infinite wrist wraps, bicep wraps, rising sun wraps, upside down rising sun wraps, rising sun alterations, butterfly handcuff wraps, weave handcuff wraps, and also do them btb. Frankly, I myself am pretty good a most of the wraps you were talking about. They're nothing special... rolleyesLike Bendy was saying, its all just a tangle with style- and trust me when it all comes down to it glowsticks aren't all that impressive either. This art was developed by a tribe that has always used Fire rather than a chemiluminecent piece of plastic. Truly it sounds like you have never heard the rush of flames at your sides or you wouldn't be bashing the spiritualistic side of this art form. The tribes that devolped poi (now some of the Vets might need to back up or correct some of my claims) used it in a ritualistic and celebratory manner. They were like an offering to a God/Godess. The skill was passed down in tradition, and was treated as a sacred thing.It was NOT to show off for a bunch of club-kids who are so concerned about his/her image that they would sell a family member into slavery before they looked uncool at a club.Oh yeah, and while I'm on the topic, what good are your wraps if you can't do them on fire? Get some wicks, do your body wraps with fire, then we'll see how you measure up.It seems you only know what the rave scene has showed you about this artform. At it is a tainted view for sure.If you spin to impress you spin only to compensate for some insecurity in your own life. I don't doubt your ability, but I think you missed the point someplace...Do not hold stong opinions about that which you do not understand.N8P.s. Learn better English.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
yes it seems to me that raver is a somewhat confused little pixie, gee really?, you think weve been focussing on spinning our poi raver?N8 i agree i think its as simple as missing the point, who cares?i mean if ya wanna get hi and swing glo sticks around then fine, but raver, dont think that because you do it and we dont that we feel like were missing out on something, or we should be 'more like raver' thanks for the concern tho...... and im not being a tossy git when i say that i do like hearing what other people can do, i beleive that there are things to learn from everyone, even if (now pay attention to this raver) all one learns is that your quite happy with how you do things, having been exposed to other styles......... or more salient in this case, attitudesyes i suggest you try wrapping1) with fire2) with rocksand 3 your ego in some cotton wool and come clean with some video footage that will impress us all, come on raver were all waiting, have you learned much?im expecting to see some pretty impressive movement, and if you feet dont go anywhere, then im afraid youve missed the point of poiing.........., but you dont really 'poi do ya?' dragging it down a notch or two, in my country where poi come from thats the whole idea of poi, dance and footworkhmmmm, seems to me that swinging round glo sticks is a whole notch further away from 'poi' than is fire poi (and yep there is a distinction between how they are used...but blah blah blah)maybe you could think of a new name?hhhhmmmmmm maybe ravers incredible diving accessories? oh oh oh!! i know how about 'we should all bow down and be like raver, hhmmmmmm one more for gratuitious irritations sake (oops i think im being a tossy git now)ta daaaaaaahow 'bout plain old exit?see ya later raver dont take it personnel, just a mild drubbing 'cause im bored and i would've hoped you knew better.still i am interested to hear further justifications as to why we should be like you, im fully open to the possibilities that there is lots of shit out there, how about something new and inventive. its easy to heap scorn on things, im pretty sure thats about all ive been doing in this thread, put up something that will impress us, not just alienate yourself, were not a bad bunch. you just come across like a bit of a so and so and besides, all ive seen of you is you bent double doing a btb weave he he he (hardly ground shattering stuff) how was the carpet looking anyway?(oops theres my natural tendencies towards being a dick shining through).so dont piss off or anything, stay and be our friend, just stop being all the things these other people have said youre beingand get over yourself for gods sake

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I remember RaVeRxSurGe as that guy who spammed a video out to everyone a while ago. Back then I thought he came across as a bit arrogant, now I'm just laughing smile I remember that the videos were nothing special, except for the 360 btb weave while bent over double! Wraps look cool as part of combination, but continuous wrapping is as boring as a continuous weaving. It's very stale and has little flow of movement.Anyway guys, this is a kid talking here, trying to make himself stand out as different in a sea of humanity. Hopefully he'll grow up to learn the true way of being accepted and stop being so arrogant! Otherwise he's doomed."do it cuz i love to show off and i'm very competetive" what a waste of effort. Get over it and chill.Chill out all.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Hey now, lets not make fun of ravers. We aren't all candy ravers. I spin glowsticks just as much as i do fire. I would try to stick some big rocks to my poi if i could find some big enough rocks around in my area smileI don't mind arrogance but saying how other people suck is just stupid. Especially on the basis on wraps which the ones you've listed are barely worth any attention at all. Wraps are only as good as how creative you are. You won't win over anyone on this board with that attitude, nobody is going to answer your questions if you keep on doing this.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
dont use big rocks phunky.........read all that stuff about beaming poi and the physics of the wrap and multiply it by something a lot harder..........ys see, its not the weight that does the damage, its the speed and the hardness of the moving object!

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
quick question, have you looked at the wrap post?i had a guy ask me one day if i thought i was better than him. i told him that i could never look at it as being better. its like a fingerprint, every one is different.[This message has been edited by pozee (edited 06 February 2002).]

anyone got a light?

Neekomember
68 posts

Posted:
Hey RaverSurge, that's pretty cool that you know how to do wraps. I'd probably brag about it too if it was the only thing I was good at. Now all you need to do is learn how to type...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
hey pozee i put you wrap list up on my website..https://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/wraps.htm PK hope you dont mind

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey vain,no problem...

anyone got a light?

Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
SURGE IS RIGHT!!! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU SURGE. HAHAHHAa BOOO COL1 Suck. Talking about wraps is ghey. People should send videos of their moves instead of creating these forums. Yay May 17. we get to see Surge perform!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Get your btb bicep wrap yet surge??? I think everyone who thinks they're fuking good send their video to COL3 so we can make fun of you. WOOHOOO. Only props to JOE DERRY, so smooth. No Props to Surge cause he does the russia running man dance when he raves!!!!! HAHAHHAA.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
oooo look! someone else who can't use grammer or spell smile (This is meant as a joke)

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
>Mod ModeShinomori, in polite web usage, all capitals is concidering yelling, and more yelling will not be tolerated on our nice peaceful site.RaverxSurge and Shinomori,As per Rule #2: "Respect that not everyone will have the same opinion as you. Yes, you may not agree with it, but respect their opinion, just as you would hope yours would be." While your opinions are valued, your presentation is not. Please respect that not only will others have different opinions than yourself but also different skill specialties. That is what keeps this board full of fresh ideas. Part of respect is language, and your language is borderline to offensive.Rule #4: "Keep posts simple and easy to read. Try not to use simplified English ( eg Nice 2 C U). Do not use all caps ( eg MY SUBJECT IS …). Smilies are nice but try not to overuse them" In other words...raver-ease is not commonly spoken here. If you want your posts to be valued and responded to in a thoughtful manner, please use correct language that everyone from each country can understand. Keep in mind there are those who do not speak English as their first language here, and be respectful of that.Use the Search function: There are several threads listing countless people who use wraps. Not only might you find new variations but I assure you, you will find you are not the only one who is proficient at wraps.If you feel the need to "prove" yourself, then by all means send in a video. If you can not, feel free to send in photographs, they may not move but they are still representative that you spin.Rule #5: "This forum is for everyone. Everyone should be made to feel they are welcome." This means that your offensive and self-indulgent language is not welcome here because it makes people feel uncomfortable. Shinomori, this is included more for you and the comment which encouraged people to "send in their video's so you can make fun of them too." That is not the spirit of this board nor the nature of spinning. Please refrain from such disrespectful commentary in the future.>Non-Mod Mode< Now, onto the others...I am so disappointed in you guys! frownNow, most of you know I adore you dearly (N8, Bendy, Phunky, Pozee, Durbs, Knagi, Santana...) though some of you I don't know so well, but I can not believe you all caved in to his prompting! shocked If you truly feel the need to insult these two, please do so in a way that is non-offensive to others. I am sure that the behaviour of these two has nothing to do with age, or their raving habits but is due more to a lack of understanding that the world does not revolve around them, even though the glowsticks might, and that while fire is a gift from the gods, they forget that glowsticks came from some dude named Dick in a Chem lab somewhere. winkPele[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 06 February 2002).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hmm, looks like raversuge has gone back to sleep. Or maybe he's gone to practice some staff or meteor?TEMPEST

Page: