xmanmember
2 posts

Posted:
ive been working on this move where split time one poi follows the other like a wheel.someone told me that its like doin a 5 beat weave, just keep repeating the beats, but it doesnt seem to work for me. does anyone have any other ideas/suggestions on how to pull this off?let me know

there is no scene in my eyes.

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
I might have what you're trying to do confused, but if i am right, just try and do a figure eight, instead of horizontally go verticallycheck the links from this page for fire chains and poi, i think they call it the chase...hope I could help------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

xmanmember
2 posts

Posted:
whoopsit looks kinda like a tire, similar to the chase, but not back and forth, like strait out in front or off to the side.it looks similar to the beats on the side, but keep repeating them......this will confuse probably, but kinda like a butterfly with poi goin oppisite directions split timed.......anyone understand? or have an idea?

there is no scene in my eyes.

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Check for information about the buzzsaw. I think they are both names for the same move.If it is the same, I can't actually give any direct help except do it slow to start with and be sure to shorten the chains! Otherwise; whack whack whack...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut