Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > The deadly ten second delay

Login/Join to Participate

tri_hardermember
9 posts

Posted:
Simply...WHAPO...ah..bugger...then slowly but surely here comes the pain. Down on one knee...then collapse into grimising pulp, grasping testicles, pulling them back out of your throat, while trying to breathe, having just said....ah got away with that one...DOH.. but why the delay...?!?!?!?!?Time to by a box!!!And why is the pain in the lower gut..and not actually the bollock(s) tis self...?

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
dont buy a box, practise more and try standing side on if ya think catastrophe is imminent.sure hurts lots aye?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
It is rare that I am completely stumped but I must say that you have totally stumped me on this one. I have absolutely no idea. Very good question.Bravo. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
The pain is in th elower gut because there aren't enough nerves in just that part of your body to carry all the pain. Because it's already sending pain to your brain, the actual pain from your testicles can't get through because the channel is already being used.This is why you don't pass out...(gee, i'm so full of cr*p tonight!!!!!)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
I dont know about the delay but i asked my biology teacher once why the painis in the lower gut, she said its cuz the testes go into the abdominal area after being hit in case another mighty blow is on its way (which has happened before)so its like a safety measure to save your family jewels------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
It has a lot to do with the fact that the nerves of your sex organs are the ones most heavily wired through out your body. I've been hit in the floppaly doppalies a few times when, on top of the twisted stomach feeling, I had a pounding headache, and was in pain all the way down to a throbbing in my toes. Gotta love those martial artsAnyway, something that helps when you do get hit in the bollocks: Jump up in the air and land hard on your heels, repeat as neccesary. Or actually pull down on your sack. It helps, I swear.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
listen to sickpuppyit sounds a bit weird and it can be sore while ya do it but it works!and anything that can lessen that sweet pain can only be goodi love those arts too!!!!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
*counts her lucky stars she was born without bollocks*

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

HitokageSILVER Member
70 posts

Posted:
Hm...I wasn't born so lucky! heh.On a side note--I thought it was really weird. I just started singing "castles in the sky", when less than a minute later...just as I got to the chorus...I read the end of Organized_Kaos's post. It was almost prefect timing with what I was singing. Weird!------------------"Burning--the process of breaking things down into a simpler form." -Hitokage---FireStorm---(jimidawg@snet.net)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever -Mahatma Ghandi

Burning--the process of breaking things down into a simpler form. -Hitokage-