DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
ok, so i have this new move i take my poi and start to to a back wards spin but i let my sholders get in the way this wraps around my shoulders and goes normal back wards spin were i just go back to my other moves but is this a real move?------------------

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Yes.

Jesus helps me trick people.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
shhhh, its a secret!------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Dianna,Just about anything that you do with your poi is considered a move. The "move" you talk about is actually a wrap. I believe this would be a shoulder/arm wrap. Looks cool if you combine this with waist wraps and leg wraps.PLURRÇRÐ

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

digital milkmember
37 posts

Posted:
what about the move where i get them tangled around my neck and nearly suffocate? whats that called? suicide? :P pointless post.. yay!

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
pointlessness: 7Funniness: 10relatabiltiy: %100

Om Namah Sivaya

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Digital, that's the move that i did which caused me to bury my first set of poi in the garden.I warned them if they tried to kill me again my measures would be drastic. But would they listen?

Meh

digital milkmember
37 posts

Posted:
when poi attack.. part 3

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Mr. Digimilk, I think only those of us in the states are going to get that one.

Chakanmember
68 posts

Posted:
cool so hitting yerself in the crotch is considered a move... awesome.. *ticks that off the list

Newbornmember
55 posts

Posted:
Wow so my new move where doing BTB weave and smacking myself in the face with my beaming poi is a new move great!!!go the black eye to prove it!!!one of the most perculiar things is after a night out with poi waking up in the morning with multiple bruises and not knowing where u got them from! ------------------www.fire4hire.co.uk - in constructionwww.ampcast.com/djmdma

Beamers Hurt but double Beamers r u insane???Well actually...yes i am!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's a night out on the lash your thinking of there. You know you got them from poi because you wake up and say "ow - bruises....oh - poi.....". With alcohol, on the other hand. You wake and go "ow - bruises, what the f....? Where on earth am i? Who in all creation is that? Uh oh......" Then fumble round for a knife so you can hack your arm off rather than wake him/her up.Never happens to me I hasten to add. I'm told I don't drink enough....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
ROFLMAO @ Cantus!!!Too true, too true!------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
lol