Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > btb reverse throw and catch?!?

Login/Join to Participate

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Stumbled across this last night....when doing the reverse btb weave on either side, the opposite arm comes over first, on the second rotation of that poi, realse it underneath ya armpit so it flies up in front of you, then catch it on the other side of ya body. I never completed it, but me thinks you can do it and maintain the weave.....anyone already do this? M:-)~------------------"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold."

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

preambledmember
53 posts

Posted:
i do that throw, but i'm not sure i've tried to maintain the btb weave with it.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Respect!! :-)~Any tips?M:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
it'll tough, just practise with one poi throwing from one side catching on the other side and maintaining direction. i find it easier to break down these more tech. moves so your body just gets used to the movements without all the other shit going on.it could be easy to go into butterfly/wraps corkscrew kind of things, not to limit your creativity or anything. dan