Forums > Social Chat > you have to see this...

Login/Join to Participate

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
https://poi.trifecta.com:53/roscofire1.wmvyou
need to have sound to get the full effect.

I smell something burning.

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
lmao!I love the little interlude, that guy was a novice.. I shouldn't talk though, I'm not any better.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
HAHAHHAHA oh I laughed my ass off nice "PLEASE STANDBY" rofl least he was able to put in with comady what he lacked in skills. Wish I could figure out how to make a video, I think even pele would be surprised at my ability's after 6 months.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaYou know, it takes a big person to laugh at themselves..and he just didn't look so big to me. Oh well....I was laughing!!! And I agree, sound makes all the difference! Andknagi...first *blush* I thank you that you think I should be so good as to be the jusge however, I am a humble performer and sometimes teacher. Nothing more. I could no sooner gauge your developement, as I never saw you when you started, as I can effectively judge my development (I think I suck). So...we all just do what we do how we do it...and some of us add a bit of comedy to the pitfalls!!!Hope he didn't get singed too badly.>>>>still laughing<<<<------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
That guy was brave, but it was funny. I think he should get a bit more proficient before lighting up again though grin As soon as I can get a vid together I will let you all laugh at me smile

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
no, he only lost some arm hairs smileyes, he was VERY novice, he has been spinning for about a week in the video.

I smell something burning.