Storytellermember
19 posts

Posted:
OK, 2 things:#1, Any good ways of going into or out of the overhead weave?And #2, Got down the BTB weave, RBTB weave, X3$X4 Corkscrews, BTB 360 Etc. Can't flow from one to the other. Any thoughs?

Ribbons of color twining and flux, open tomorrow for me

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
moving you over to the poi moves forum.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

protozoaGOLD Member
148 posts

Posted:
What is the overhead weave?And you can do all those incredible moves but have learned no transitions? Are you serious?Not trolling..really!-prote

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
i do a low wave to change my weave direction, the overhead is simple, throw the poi out, and snap them back going into a reverse weave, behind the backmaybe start with a butterfly behind the back first, then a low wave then behind the back weave...------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Are you talking about an overhead weave or a behind the head weave?For overhead weave... well do a regualar weave and move your hands up smileAs for a behind the head weave pretty much anything goes also, i find doing a windmill to bth looks alright.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Well yes you can get them fluid... thats for #2 bit hard the transition from quadruple corkscrew to BTB but man after the quadruple corkscrew do this transition.. Quadruple corkscrew-->weave--->BTB weave its easier i dont kno wtf is a overhead weave... you get me lost there... never heard of that move blush[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 20 December 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you