Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > What are other moves are possible BTB besides weave and butterfly?

Login/Join to Participate

RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Hey I've been doin 360 btb weaves for a while now and btb butterfly handcuff wraps and btb weave wraps... I'm just wondering... are there any more BTB moves left out there? Besides btb weave low fountains... btb weave 360s... btb butterflies.... might there be some kind of btb windmill? or something else? any suggestions will be appreciated

-RaVeR SurGe

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
-btb thread the needle (reverse and forward)-btb splittime butterfly (reverse and forward)-btb 5-beat weave (reverse and forward)-btb corkscrew is possible if you're flexible enough and maybe your poi are short-you can do between the legs moves while you have your hands behind your back-most importantly when you get those down you can learn how to turn them from forward to reverse and vice verca. (minus the corkscrew if you can break your arms to do it)------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
BEHIND THE BACK DOUBLE BICEP WRAP. AND EVERY OTHER MOVE THAT'S YOU CAN DO. NO WINDMILL SURGE.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Shinomori...please refrain from using all caps in the future...it insinuates yelling and anger. Instead to add emphasis use an asterix on both ends of your statement.Actually things can be moved fluidly from forward to btb with alot of practice and turning your arms (not breaking them). Sometime a wrap or stall is needed to change direction, but changing the angle of your arm works wonders (much like when doing a staff shoulder roll).------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
BTB 9 beat testicle wrap grin------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
been there, done that :P------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
Club swingers do a move called the waistwrap, do you know that one?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I think waist wrap = btb fountain

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
waist wrap = waist wrap------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Is the waist wrap (damn I hate that name - its sooo misleading)...is that the one thats kinda like a btb weave, cept it kinda wraps around the side of your body from side to side and front to back?tis an awesome lookin move...i've only seen it done with Poi tho.Josh

Blue Phreakmember
5 posts

Posted:
while at a club in nyc i went over to battle someone who was spinning in a little pit as i approached he was doing a behind the back weave he then changed up to btb butterfly soon after he started to thread the needle behind his back and then began stalling on everyother thread and just when i thought he was done he syncronized it and they began stalling at the same time chasing eachother needless to say i dident battle him having just arrived and not being warmed up hehe

Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
CAP LETTERS!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEee

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
loser