Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > mirror corkscrew? I'm dumb... tell me if this is a move...please?

Login/Join to Participate

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
when doing a corkscrew i messed up and "stirred" the pot in the same direction, now if you don't alternate (stir the pot and brush the hair) at the same time, and make one hand go lower and one higher you end up making intersecting figure eights that looks like a mirror image of eachother...is this an actual move already?

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
if not it is now!

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
hey! I started doing that a while ago, then someone said i was doing it all wrong and that I should be twirling them in the same direction...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I may be wrong, but it sounds like you are doing a horizontal mexican wave.------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
alright, i think i confused everyone, you stir the pot at the same time in opposite directions, then lift both your arms to brush over your head, if you time it right it makes a kick @$$ pattern...

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I think you're describing a horizontal chasing the sun------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
or a sametime corkscrew, whichever way you wanna look at at smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====