Forums > Social Chat > exchausting cool feelin

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
tonight I spinned in music first time. Till my whole body started to shake and I went very dizzy and I got very up. hum. im not a raver att alla and know nothing about it, i started with fire outside and hc but had such i good time i continued after tourches wwas of for many hours...should be beacoz exhaustion coz I have never felt like this before but since I havent slept och eaten or drunk water must be that think I read about that somewhere..well, I dunno. Gotta sleep I while now...

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I know the feelin I was spinning staff and poi around from 4pm till 6am and I still hurt :P

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Tikimember
44 posts

Posted:
You really need to be drinking lots of water when dancing/doing poi/anything resembling exercise in the humid hot nights out right now. It will make you sick as a dog if you neglect it.I feel you on the rush. One of the best feelings in the world is dancing or doing poi in a club for hours and then walking out into the night air. Your body feels almost like it is levitating.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I used to practice to music when i first started out (staff). But my brother gave the cd player to his friends so that ended that. But as far as I remember it was a lot easier to flow without thinking too hard with some nice tunes playing.I really must get a CD player again . . . grin------------------C@ntus

Meh