tallicaburtonmember
51 posts

Posted:
Yehaw! For most of monday night I was trying to start on this 4,200 word paper due on the 4th. I find it quite depressing considering I was supposed to have started around July, so I picked up my poi. Lo and Behold... I successfully did a 4 beat weave once! Now, after nailing my left shoulder blade a quadrillion times, I figured out I need to make my crossover with my left hand higher up, and tilted more, so i don't nail my head/shoulder. It has taken me a while, but now I can snap right into a 4 beat weave! It is SOOOOOO satisying!! I could JUST spin that ALL night and be happy....it feels soooo good. I was wondering if when doing the 4 beat weave people feel that they move their left poi a little higher then usual. Considering I'm curving this hand around my right I think it makes sense I should spin a little differently, but I just want to make sure... 5 beat will take me a while...but since I am having SOO much trouble with btb hopefully the 5 beat will satiate my poi hunger and i won't have to go outside and suck blood from goats and/or babies... Thanks for listening, i'm very happy grin -Forever Yours(peace) tallica--------------------------Search for meaning,not guided by thought.Help me find it,I am lost.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
congratudiddlyations!! love that feeling of satisfaction when things suddenly click!just gonna move you over to poi moves... smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.