tallicaburtonmember
51 posts

Posted:
In the Dangerboy video on this site where he doesn't do any 1 handed stuff, what is that move he does behind his neck? It looks like he is bring a weave infront of him, to behind his neck to the other side. Is that just a windmill? That video is VERY fluid... I like pop lock and liquid dancing, but I never really thought I could use it in poi... I was wrong. That video *rocks* Danger...so fluid...I have to go practice....--------------------------Search for meaning,not guided by thought.Help me find it,I am lost.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Don't feed his ego. He's bad enough already.

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
link maybe?

Dance like if noone were watching you

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Methinks, maybe a windmill - confirmation anyone?? The 2nd Dangerboy clip from the videos page

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
i alredy saw that one... though it was one that i didnt see

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Nightshade you're insatiable grin grin

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Dude this is my favorite hobby!when isee a new trick that i like or a way of dancing this... well.. man i gotta learn it... its like this i enjoy learning new moves! and im just happy when i can do it anytime i want without messing up! and doing those move at the rythm of the trance music is the best!!!i really enjoy this a lot!!! bealive me! smile Also i really enjoy looking at new videos of good poiers.... jeez!!! im buying that circle of light 2... that preview of sage jeez wanna see the complete one... in that preview just saw lot of stuff i didnt do like the side to side BTB butterfly and then after that BTB weave(well i do wrap instead of what she did but same shit) lol learn new moves is fun! smile[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 30 November 2001).]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I couldn't get Sage's video to work. But I was very impressed by the snippet of Xaeda video. I really need to practice more...[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 30 November 2001).]

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
I wish i could do a video of myself but no video camara... and no money to buy one either blah hahahi hope i can participate in the next video contest blush