poiwondermember
21 posts

Posted:
i did a search on this and found a couple of threads that hinted at under the leg things. I am presently trying to learn some more though, and cant reall figure out how to do too many. If anyone has any that look cool I'd apreciate a description of how to do it so i can start adding some of them to my repetoir. All i have for under the leg stuff is a throw and a sort of kick-wrap. And i can usually get a jump over a butterfly but thats it.

Hey chicky chick, check slick Nik flick sick tricks with glow sticks and lit wicks real quick!...;) (IM:cmsnr grdn)

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Pretty much any vertical moves that you can do you can do under the leg. Weaves, butterflies, Low waves, shoot the moons, etc etc. Experiment on what leg has to pivot to let the poi enter and exit your legs with out hitting you body. ------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

poiwondermember
21 posts

Posted:
what are shoot the moons? i'm not familliar at least with that term, though its probable i already do the move. Thanks i'll try to figure out some more of these, big big party this weekend, hopefully i'll find some other poiers to learn some stuff from. I'm all alone out here(sniffle) frown!

Hey chicky chick, check slick Nik flick sick tricks with glow sticks and lit wicks real quick!...;) (IM:cmsnr grdn)