phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Staff is taking over... theres no new threads on poi. Though i think the reason why no one posts moves on poi is that its way too difficult to explain a move outside of comparing it to another existing move. And its quite impossible when that move doesn't resemble any other moves. Also, when someone does try to explain a move, its so jarbled that no one understands... *looks at "cool looking throw" thread* . Anyways, my 2 cents.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Shhhh

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Interesting, veeeeeeery interesting *scratches his chin with his finger*This was one of the reasons put forward as to why there were hardly any staff posts about four months ago...And I've been actively seeking out old staff posts and trying to get lists of moves to counter some of the apathy that comes from saying stuff like "It's just too hard to explain in words".Now I'm feeling guilty (my ego makes me think that everything that happens is because me, even when it isn't wink) that I've chased all the poiers away...Comon guys prove me wrong, post a poi thread today!------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
*dusts off staff*grr, I'LL CHASE YOU AWAY! wink------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.....*wistful, faraway look in his eye------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 08 November 2001).]

Meh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
fear not my pretties, we'll have our own special lil forum soon enough.more power to the staff!!purist------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hehe...you fucking legend you... smileyay for the staffies!(can you let me in pleassse? I know I'm not a purist, but I'll be ever soo good, and I make great coffee...)Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Katinca keeps trying to corrupt me by suggesting that i try staff and poi. I haven't succumbed yetBut then it rained all day (and I haven't found a shovel yet)------------------C@ntus

Meh

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
;-)hehehehe

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
So cute,You're all so adorable when you get a new toy.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Amen to that.(warm grin.)

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...