KANDY JUNGLISTmember
1 post

Posted:
I NEED MAJOR HELP WITH THE WEAVE...I JUST STARTED WITH POI SO I BASICALLY SUCK...ALL I CAN DO IS THE BUTTERFLY REALLY GOOD...BUT NEWAIZ...WHEN I DO THE BUTTERFLY IT KEEPS ON BEING HORIZONTAL AND NOT VERTICAL...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG??? IS THERE ANOTHER EASIER WAY TO DO THE WEAVE??? ONE MORE QUESTION...ARE THERE ANY OTHER WEBSITES OUT THERE THAT SHOW THE WEAVE??? ANYTHING WILL HELP...THANKS!!!! =)P.L.U.R.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
WELL, THERE IS A REALLY GOOD DESCRIPTION ON HOW TO DO THE WEAVE IN THE LESSONS SECTION ON THIS SITE. ALL I CAN SAY IS THERE ISN'T REALLY AN EASY WAY TO LEARN THE WEAVE BUT TO EXPERIEMENT. ONCE YOU GET THE FEELING YOU'LL HAVE IT FOREVER, AND WHEN YOU GET IT YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL... Plur and Kandy, have no buisness being anywhere near the word Junglist. That's just not right. Anyway, there are other sites, but I wouldn't go as far as saying there are other "good" sites. Once you learn more, you're just going to keep progressing so keep spinning and it will all come over time.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.