Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
I'm from new york city. I need help in the 5 point weave and triple/quad windmill or corkscrew. I tried reading all these descriptive messages that people leave. It just doesn't work. If anyone that lives in the NYC area. Please reply. I could use someone showing me in person. Unless you have a video of yourself doing these moves in clear video that's nice and slow. Oh yea, how come nothing ever do any type of bouncing moves. Like lets say you spinning a glow stick with your right hand and the left hand has a glow stick wraping around your wrist and then you switch. Hard to explain with words. I looks like you're bouncing them.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Are you talking about a wrap?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
well yea it's wrapping it but you do it so fast that it's really bouncing from either your wrists or you triceps.

RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Holy moly... u live in flushing? Y COULDN'T HAVE I FOUND YOU EARLIER!!!??? i live like 20 mins by bus from there... i live in Long island... like the really close to NYC part...i go to flushing every weekend.... dude... i go there to play pump all the time... i know BTB weave and all the stuff, i can help u out with quad windmill and 5 beat weave and stuff like that... email me at ceerusha@hotmail i need a raving buddy... cuz i can't find anyone else who does it... i feel so lost lol-------------------RaVeR SurGe

-RaVeR SurGe

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
yo shinomorido a search on 'wraps'. I think you will find that we do talk about wraps a *lot*. We dont call it bouncing, because we think 'wrap' is more technically correct. A small number of people on here call them recoils in order to differentiate between wraps that reverse the direction of the poi relative to its spin plane, and wraps that do not reverse the direction while in the spin plane.Hmmm what would you call wraps that change the angle of the spin plane then? mmm... smileAnyhow - look them up, we have some quite talented wrappers here, I'm sure you wont be dissappointed.Josh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
joshi would have to call it a "trap"...

anyone got a light?

Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
"Talented wrappers"? hahah well if i did a search on wraps then maybe i would of known. But still I can't tell if someone is good by the way they are describing it.