phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
From reverse btb weave. When its on your right side going to the left, open your legs and let your right and then left poi go through your legs so the poi spin through at split-time. At the height of them going through your legs, so before they hit your crotch, twist your body left so they don't hit you. Let them follow there path and twist back right, exit out of your legs back into a rev btb weave.(you can start from left side going right, just reverse everything i said)Variations of this move:1)Instead of having them split-time you can have them at single time it's alot easier having them in single time so i'd recommend you learning this first. So from btb err tri-weave... have them go through your legs at the same time twist left, let them follow their path, twist back right and let them exit.2)At the end of the move instead of going back into the btb weave you can put them back through your legs. For example do all the steps i listed in the original move and when you pull the poi back out bring your left hand poi back through your legs followed by your right and and twist to the right side, twist back left and let them exit out from your legs.3)At the end of the move instead of twisting back to your original position, for example, instead of twisting back right, at the height just do a complete 360 and come back out to a btb weave.Good luck, don't hurt yourself! smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
so basically doing between the legs from behind the back?

anyone got a light?

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
*nods head* smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Yeah, that sounds pretty phat. I'll have to try it out tonight. Sounds very similar to another move, but from behind.------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
[For nightshade]------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====