• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 337
Posted:no only kidding...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery! Å Ĉ К я

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Total posts: 33
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
that got my attention real fast!

Defy Gravity!

old hand
Total posts: 877
Posted:My friend did an ear wrap unintentionally the other day... looked kinda cool.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Total posts: 95
Posted:LOL! That remindes me of this video where this guy catches his yoyo on a side mount with his hair. His hair was spiked up so stiffly that he was able to catch it with one of his spikes. Here's the vid:http://yoyoing.com/sector_y/Videos/Large/Clip%20Videos/Spindox%201-13-01.avi